Dies are sold separately.
Specify the manufacturer's die and connector numbers.
Specify charger input voltage.
* Battery operated pistol type compression tool
* Rapid ram advance mechanism
* Well balanced design
* 31 mm Jaw opening C head
* 14.4VDC powerful motor
* Right or left handed operation
* Accepts all dies used for Alcoa, Burndy, T&B, Klauke, Cembre and Blackburn 12 tonU-type dies
* Quality backed by ISO 9001
The LIC-5431 is a 12 ton class compression tool powered by eco-friendly Li-Ion battery. This tool accommodates 12 ton U-type dies for applying compression fitting to copper aluminum and ACSR conductors widely used in the industry.
Pistol type 12 ton tool makes it easier for working in tight space or in the control box.
The trigger switch and return button are activated by only one hand so that other hand isalways free to hold working material.
The number of crimps per charge for maximum size conductor: 60 crimps / BP-14LN