Dies are sold separately.
Specify the manufacturer's die and connector numbers.
Specify charger input voltage.
* Battery operated compression tool
* 25 mm jaw opening C head
* LED lights when battery capacity becomes low
* Well balanced & compact design
* Larger handle opening with rockertype switch
* Built-in foot base with finger indents
* New rapid advance system
* 14.4 VDC powerful motor
* Right or left handed operation
* Accepts all dies used for Alcoa, Burndy, T&B, Klauke, Cembre and Blackburn 12 ton U-type dies
* 350 degree swivel head
* Optional DC charger
* Quality backed by ISO9001
The REC-3410 is the battery operated 12 ton tool to accommodate 12 ton Utype dies widely used in the industry.
Portability and handling are improved and it now features a new, larger handle opening with a rocker type advance/ retract switch located on top of the handle for 1-finger operation. It also incorporates a built-in foot base with finger indents for easier handling when working overhead or under-ground.
The new rapid advance system reduces tool run time, giving you more crimp cycles per battery charge.
The number of crimps per charge for maximum conductor : 55 crimps / BP-70MH
This tool is designed to acommodate U-type dies for applying compression fittings to copper, aluminum and ACSR conductors.