Dies are sold separately. Specify the manufacturer's die and connector numbers.
Specify charger input voltage.
* Battery operated compression tool
* 30 mm jaw opening C head
* LED lights when battery capacity becomes low
* Well balanced & compact design
* Larger handle opening with rockertype switch
* Built-in foot base with finger indents
* New rapid advance system
* 14.4 VDC powerful motor
* Right or left handed operation
* Accepts all dies used for Alcoa, Burndy, T&B, Klauke, Cembre and Blackburn 12 ton U-type dies
* 350 degree swivel head
* Optional DC charger
* Quality backed by ISO9001
The REC-3430A is the battery operated 12 ton class compression tool to accommodate 12 ton U- type dies widely used in the industry.
Portability and handling are improved and it now features a larger handle opening with a rocker type advance/ retract switch located on top of the handle for 1-finger trigger operation. The handle opening and rocker type switch is large enough for gloved hands. It also incorporates a built-in foot base with finger indents for easier handling when holding the tool with both hands
This tool is designed to acommodate U-type dies for applying compression fittings to copper, aluminum and ACSR conductors.
New head design completely eliminated pinch points.