Dies are sold separately.
Specify charger input voltage.
* Battery operated compression tool
* 50mm Jaw opening closed head
* LED lights when battery capacity becomes low
* Well balanced & compact design
* Larger handle opening with rockertype switch
* Built-in foot base with finger indents
* New rapid advance system
* 14.4 VDC powerful motor
* Right or Left handed operation
* Accepts 15 ton Burndy P type dies
* Accepts 12 ton U-type dies when used with die adapter
* Accepts 15 ton P type dies
* Accepts 12 ton shell type dies when used with die adapter
* 180 degree swivel head
* Optional DC charger
* Quality backed by ISO9001
The REC-3610 is the new ROBO tool and has the largest output and piston travel among all of our battery operated compression tools.
The piston travel is 54mm which accepts mid-span copper and aluminum sleeves and cables up to 1,500 KCM. This tool accepts all "U" type dies when used with an adapter.
Portability and handling are made easier because the REC-3610 system is self-contained and compact. It features a new, larger handle opening with a rocker type advance/retract switch located on top of the handle for one finger trigger operation.
The number of crimps per charge for maximum size conductor : 55 crimps / BP-70E