Specify charger input voltage.
* Battery operated dieless crimping tool
* Rapid ram advance mechanism
* Light weight aluminum forged head
* LED lights when battery capacity becomes low
* Light weight and slim design
* Pistol type housing
* 14.4VDC powerful motor
* Right or Left handed operation
* 360 degree swivel head
* Optional DC charger
* Non-slip soft grip
* LED Light for dark working site
The REC-6750 is a flip-top, battery operated, hand held dieless crimping tool used to compress Anderson type connectors up to 750KCM.
The flip top latch opens to allow for easy cable positioning and removal.
Three movable nibs push connectors against the top fixed nib. As a result, four indentations are made into the connector.
Since this tool is designed to install Anderson type connectors, it is highly recommended to consult with connector manufacturer for dieless applications.