Dies are sold separately. Specify the manufacturer's die and connector numbers.
* Battery operated pistol type compression tool
* Rapid ram advance mechanism
* Well balanced design
* 25mm Jaw opening H head
* 14.4VDC powerful motor
* Right or Left handed operation
* Accepts all dies used for Alcoa, Burndy, T&B, Klauke, Cembre and Blackburn 12 ton compressors, as well as dies for deep indent crimps.
* 180 degree swivel head
* Optional DC charger
* Quality backed by ISO9001
* Non-slip soft grip
* LED Light for dark working site
* No pinch points on retraction
The REC-H6130 is a battery operated 12 ton class compression tool to accommodate 12 ton U-type dies and dies for deep indent crimps widely used in the industry.
This H head tool makes it easier to access to tight cable joints particularly in the control box.
The trigger switch and return button are activated by only one hand so that other hand i s always free to hold working material.
New head design completely eliminated retract pinch points.